07-04-2014 11:47 AM
my new HP photosmart 5520 will not print photos. It keeps flashing "out of paper, reload" when the printer is already loaded with paper single and several sheets. Is this a faulty machine that I bought or can it be rectified. I never had this problem with my previous Kodak printer. Could you please advise what can be done to remedy this or should I purchase another make of printer. Thanks Michael
07-07-2014 12:47 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
I see you are having photo printing issues with the Photosmart 5520, it will not feed the paper. Will the printer print on regular 8.5x11 paper?
What is the paper type and size you are trying to print these photos on?
See if following the steps outlined in this guide will help: Printing Photos Saved on Your Computer or Memory Card.
I will look back for your reply.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper