Question

Tutor
1230tn
Message 1 of 2 (477 Views)

HP photosmart all-in-one C4580 will only print test page

this C4580 has been installed wirelessly on my Toshiba notebook and my Hp desktop and my husband's Toshiba notebook for over a year. We move the printer across the room to a different electrical outlet (no extension cord...directly into wall plug). It will print beautifully from HP desktop and husband's notebook. Will not print from my notebook. Tried uninstalling printer on my notebook and reinstalling (I have done this 3 times so far). After re-installation, the test page prints perfectly but any further attempt to print a page or a document goes nowhere. The devices and printers display shows the printer as ready and with no documents in queue. Anyone know what I should do next? POI: the 2 notebooks are windows 7 and the desktop is XPPRO

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 2 (425 Views)

Re: HP photosmart all-in-one C4580 will only print test page

[ Edited ]

Hi I hope you are doing well and very sorry to learn that you are having this issue

If you still having this problem I will do my best to help you.

Please go here and select the operating system to get latest firmware for printer.
 GO here

Run this utiliy, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03286146

Hope I can be of help;
RobertoR

:manlol: remember ↓↓↓

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation