04-14-2012 10:52 AM
this C4580 has been installed wirelessly on my Toshiba notebook and my Hp desktop and my husband's Toshiba notebook for over a year. We move the printer across the room to a different electrical outlet (no extension cord...directly into wall plug). It will print beautifully from HP desktop and husband's notebook. Will not print from my notebook. Tried uninstalling printer on my notebook and reinstalling (I have done this 3 times so far). After re-installation, the test page prints perfectly but any further attempt to print a page or a document goes nowhere. The devices and printers display shows the printer as ready and with no documents in queue. Anyone know what I should do next? POI: the 2 notebooks are windows 7 and the desktop is XPPRO
06-15-2012 05:29 PM - edited 06-15-2012 05:31 PM
Hi I hope you are doing well and very sorry to learn that you are having this issue
If you still having this problem I will do my best to help you.
Please go here and select the operating system to get latest firmware for printer.
Run this utiliy, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
Hope I can be of help;
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper