12-22-2009 11:06 AM
My HP printer Officejet will not print out my email messages. I am using Windows XP. My browser is Mozilla Firefox. HP techs helped me to install my printer. They didn't ask me to check to see if it would print out my email messages. I can print from the Web ok. And, it will make copies ok. I didn't get an instruction book with it. What a bummer!!! Can anyone help, please. Thank you.
12-22-2009 12:53 PM
What program are you using to access your email? What error messages (if any) do you get when you try to print? What is your printer model?
You can download a manual for your printer fom HP. Click here, select "See support and troubleshooting information", then select your printer model and look for a link to the manuals.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper