Question

Student
dooneldc
Message 1 of 3 (2,642 Views)

HP printer will not print from my email messages. I am using Windows XP

My HP printer Officejet will not print out my email messages.  I am using Windows XP.  My browser is Mozilla Firefox.    HP techs helped me to install my printer.  They didn't ask me to check to see if it would print out my email messages.  I can print from the Web ok.  And, it will make copies ok.  I didn't get an instruction book with it.  What a bummer!!!  Can anyone help, please.  Thank you.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (2,636 Views)

Re: HP printer will not print from my email messages. I am using Windows XP

What program are you using to access your email?  What error messages (if any) do you get when you try to print?  What is your printer model?

You can download a manual for your printer fom HP.  Click here, select "See support and troubleshooting information", then select your printer model and look for a link to the manuals.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
Georgekuzmishin
Message 3 of 3 (2,125 Views)

Re: HP printer will not print from my email messages. I am using Windows XP

HP office jet J6450 does not print my Email

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation