09-28-2010 03:52 PM
My printer is not feeding the paper through it when I print or try to copy something. I have some electronics experience, I have inspected the pickup rollers while printing & it is not turning. Any help would be much appreciated.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper