08-03-2010 01:01 PM
My HP psc 2210xi kicks out a blank page after starting to print a page. It happens when printing a WORD or PDF file.
I just tested the scan function..it works OK.
I ran a Test page and it works OK.
I have also made a copy of a page and it prints OK.
It only kicks out the page when trying to Print from my DOC folder, etc.
What is the fix .......if any......??
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper