09-03-2009 08:31 AM
I have two HP2015dns that have been in repair with a local authorized repair shop. They have been in the shop since July 8th and told that the earliest I would even hear anything would be Sept 20th. The repair shop is waiting on HP to rectify the problem- possibly a bad board.
Just checking to see if anyone had any additonal information on what the problems are with this particular model and when we could expect a remedy from HP.
Thanks in advance
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper