05-06-2009 02:16 PM
04-28-2010 08:25 AM
Is there an option to automatically rotate the picture according to the paper layout? For instance, maybe it's seeing the picture is landscape, but the printer is forcing it to print as portrait because there may be a setting being used which doesn't allow the printer to automatically rotate the image according to the paper layout.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper