12-01-2010 05:38 PM
I have a client that just purchased the HP D1600 printer. This printer is hooked to a computer running Windows XP. The printer will print once and then the computer needs to be restarted before it will print again. I'm a Linux and Unix user so I'm not exactly sure how to help him with this problem. I've researched the issue but have not found much information on this issue or any other experiencing this.
Any help you can give will be appreciated.
12-02-2010 12:16 PM
I would suggest downloading and running the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper