06-08-2011 08:36 AM
Hi - Not sure how much help this will be, but take a look a this doc. It at least shows a small visual of removing the cartridge. Ultimately, as you're probably aware, it should just take, pulling back on the cartridge and pushing down slightly. As a last result, you might just take the printer in to wherever you purchase your cartridges and see if they can help remove the cartridge.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper