07-14-2010 04:06 PM
I would guess that someone has likely posted this question before, and I will surely start searching the forums momentarily, but this is an emergency and I desperately need help as soon as possible.
I have an HP 3310 All In One printer.
The black and cyan ink cartridges ran out so I went and bought new ones. I installed them last night and when I came to print today. All other colors are printing, except for black. No error message and when I check the fill levels, its showing the full level in the black cartridge.
I've tried printing test pages, cleaning the printing heads. I manually removed the cartridge, cleaned the connections and the ink holes, and reinstalled.
I tried to do an Alignment and it goes all the way through the process and then tells me that it "Failed the Alignment"
So, can anyone out there help me? Should I just assume that it is a problem with the cartridge and go get a new one? Is there anything else I can do?
Thank you so much to anyone who can offer me some help with this. I am desperate.
07-15-2010 03:46 AM
I'd suggest following the steps outlined in the 'Alignment Failed' document below
Does this solve the issue?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper