12-11-2008 06:42 AM
I have read every page of the manual for my new HP OfficeJet Pro L7590 and cannot find anything to identify for me which cards go into which slots. I have two tiny camera cards and I am afraid to push them into the slots for fear I won't be able to get them back out.
Also, I know I sound pretty stupid, but when I finally find the right slot and put in the photo card, what happens then? Is it going to load pictures onto my computer that is wired to my printer? Do I have to push any buttons after putting the card in? PLEASE HELP!
One card is a ProMaster SD 512mgb used in camera: Canon PowerShot A700 and the other card is Lexor Memory Stick PRODuo 2GB used in camera: Sony CyberShot DSC W150.
PS - I finally used a flashlight to see that there are some symbols written by each slot but I don't know what they mean. Big slot says: CF. The 3 smaller slots say: MMC / SD; XD; and MS. And does anyone besides me wonder WHY these manufacturers put the writing and symbols in BLACK ON BLACK requiring a flashlight in even the most well-lit room??
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper