05-31-2011 07:21 PM - last edited on 05-31-2011 07:51 PM by ValerieG
I've had this printer for 4 years and barely used it. HP support tells me it's too old to fix..... Can anyone help?
06-01-2011 07:31 AM
Did you try resetting the C7180?
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
06-02-2011 07:11 PM
Yup did all of that. That's why i called Tech support after it didn't work & they told me it's too old to fix. I barely used this printer in the 4 years I had it.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper