06-21-2011 02:21 PM
From the Control Panel, open Administrative Tools and select Sevices. Browse down to the print spooler service, right click it and select Properties then click on the Stop button. Now browse to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS and delete the job inside this folder - You may need to click a prompt to gain the appropriate authority to open the PRINTERS folder.
Restart the computer and you should find the document(s) have been removed.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper