06-06-2010 11:58 AM
I've been trying to scale down the output of a print so that it if fits a certain size on my paper. But my new HP Photosmart C4795 does have an option to select a percentage or a scale factor to print to. Does anyone know of a way to print a smaller footprint of anything to the printer. I've tried every option I can think on my advanced settings and options and the results seems to always be the same size. Any help would be great news.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper