11-12-2011 08:51 AM - edited 11-12-2011 08:53 AM
I have a DeskJet 1000 printer.Sometimes I get vertical lines on the printed image (dirty head) however I can't find the head cleaning tool. How do I perform head cleaning on this printer? I could not find anything in the menus.
I use Windows XP professional.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: How do I clean the head on DeskJet 1000
10-29-2013 01:49 PM
Thank you. I found the problem. carrtidge not loaded correctly.
11-12-2011 11:38 AM
In order to clean your perform cleaning tasks, you should use the HP Software.
- Click Start, click All Programs , click HP , click the folder for your HP product, and then click the icon for your HP product ().
- double-click Printer Actions .
- Double-click Maintenance Tasks. The HP Toolbox opens.
- Click the Device Services tab.
- Click Clean Ink Cartridges , and then follow the on-screen instructions to clean the cartridges.
- After running the tool, click Print to print a test page. If the print quality is still unacceptable, follow the on-screen instructions to run a Second-level clean .
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper