03-31-2012 01:54 AM
I've been using my Photosmart C6180 printer regularly for the past year with no problems at all. Suddenly, while printing today, it stopped, displaying the error message, "Ink System Failure". I tried re-setting the printer and changing out the ink cartridges, but nothing I do resolves the problem. Has anyone had success resolving this issue?
04-02-2012 02:28 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper