Question

Student
mannix844
Message 1 of 4 (2,022 Views)

How do I print a picture from my computer onto Photo paper?

I Have a HP Photoshop 7515 and using a Macbook Pro. I want to print a picture from my Mac onto Photo paper, not regular printing paper.  Can anyone help?

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 4 (2,011 Views)

Re: How do I print a picture from my computer onto Photo paper?

Hey Mannix. Thanks for joining the forum. Here is a great guide on how to print a photo from your Photosmart printer.

Macintosh: Printing From a Macintosh in Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6

You didnt state what version of OS X you are using but the above document should be close enough for any of the latest version of OS X. Just make sure you select the proper paper you are using outlined in Step 3 of the above document. So if your using Glossy Photo Paper be sure to use the drop down to choose Glossy Photo Paper. When you insert your photo paper in the tray, be sure to follow the picture on the tray to know which side to face down. In your scenario you would place the glossy side of the paper down in the tray.

I hope this answers all your questions but if not feel free to post any questions you have! :robotwink:

Best of luck,

SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Honor Student
jolene12135
Message 3 of 4 (1,942 Views)

I am using a Canon printer and a Toshiba PC. I have tried several times to print a picture but I could not do it. Please help me . . . Thanks!!! in advance. Jolene.

Honor Student
jolene12135
Message 4 of 4 (1,939 Views)

I am using a Canon printer and a Toshiba PC. I have tried several times to print a picture on photo paper, but I could not do it. Please help me . . . Thanks!!! in advance. Jolene.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation