05-10-2012 09:44 AM
I Have a HP Photoshop 7515 and using a Macbook Pro. I want to print a picture from my Mac onto Photo paper, not regular printing paper. Can anyone help?
05-11-2012 12:36 PM
Hey Mannix. Thanks for joining the forum. Here is a great guide on how to print a photo from your Photosmart printer.
You didnt state what version of OS X you are using but the above document should be close enough for any of the latest version of OS X. Just make sure you select the proper paper you are using outlined in Step 3 of the above document. So if your using Glossy Photo Paper be sure to use the drop down to choose Glossy Photo Paper. When you insert your photo paper in the tray, be sure to follow the picture on the tray to know which side to face down. In your scenario you would place the glossy side of the paper down in the tray.
I hope this answers all your questions but if not feel free to post any questions you have!
Best of luck,
09-16-2012 04:37 PM
I am using a Canon printer and a Toshiba PC. I have tried several times to print a picture but I could not do it. Please help me . . . Thanks!!! in advance. Jolene.
09-16-2012 05:23 PM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper