Question

twg Student
Student
twg
Message 1 of 3 (247 Views)

How do I print mulitiple borderless photos on a single 8.5 x 11 page?

I just purchased an HP C410a Photosmart Premium all-in-one printer from Staples.  I previously owned a Canon MP780.  The Canon came with an excellent software utility for printing photos called Canon Photoprint-ex.  This software allowed simple selection of photos to be printed and also provided multiple formats to select the output style.  One style I liked was the ability to print 4 photos, edge to edge, borderless on an 8.5 x 11 photo paper.  I cannot seem to find anyway to do this with the C410a printer.  The software provided with the printer contains all kinds of useless photo book, card, and other crap products, but doesn't provide any type of useful interface to print multiple photos on one page.  I downloaded HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 and it at least provides some print templates, but no way to modify them.   The closest I could find is 4 3.5 x 5 prints on one sheet of paper.  Each photo has a border between it and the other.  I purchased this printer based on its photo quality print capability, but am very disappointed in the poor software support associated with it.

Short of manually cut and pasting photos into another program, is there anyway to implement the types of functions I once enjoyed with my Canon printer? 

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: How do I print mulitiple borderless photos on a single 8.5 x 11 page?

Take a look at a program called "PhotoScape".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
Top Student
Lindy1018
Message 3 of 3 (3 Views)

Re: How do I print mulitiple borderless photos on a single 8.5 x 11 page?

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Thanks for your reply.  This has multiple templates, but does not have (that I was able to find) a template that will allow me to add text under each photo.

Surely there must be software that will let me drop multiple photos in at once and they key in text in a box below each photo.

Again thanks for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation