03-05-2010 03:46 PM
I know this is probably a stupid questions but I can't find it in the instructions and I don't want to break my printer. I have a Photosmart C7280 All-In-One printer. I cannot remove the paper tray. I have tried to gently pull it but don't want to force it. Is there a lever or button I need to push to release it - or do I just have to tug harder? Thanks
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper