05-09-2011 09:35 AM
I recently bought a used C309a printer, the first thing I did was buy new ink cartidges. The old ones were 564 so I bought them again after I installed them I have used the printer less than 15 times and most were blk. copies, I am already getting a low ink signal for the colored ink, did I get bad cartridges or do these not last very long? At this rate I cannot afford to use this printer! Any ideas as to what is wrong, also I have only had the new ink in about a week and a half.
05-09-2011 02:29 PM
My HP Photostat C309g printer shutdown due to low ink in 564 black photo. I had to replace the cartridge to run the printer. I have not used the Photo feature so it should not be empty. Is there a way to over-ride the printer shutdown due to low ink level ?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper