12-15-2010 09:56 AM
Photosmart Premium Fax AIO c309a.
Is there a way to find how many pages have been printed?
I'd like to track page yield, which so far has been way below even totaly miserable.
12-15-2010 06:56 PM
How is the printer connected? If a network connection then you can use the printer's built in web server by entering the IP address in your browser, then click on "Usage report" on the left. If you are connected by USB you could print a report page from the front panel as follows: Setup, Print report, OK, Print Status Report, OK. Items 13 and 14 will have page usage information.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper