04-12-2011 04:00 PM
HP LaserJet 3050 hosted by an XP computer. I've been able to install it for printing from a Win 7 machine but I can't find a way to install its fax or scanner functions. I tried using the printer driver to print to the fax and it corrupted the XP's spool program requiring an entire C:\ drive restore from backup!
I have the HP 64 bit driver for the printer, and I can see in the list of .inf files one that seems to be for fax, but I can't make it install.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper