Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have an OfficeJet Pro L7680 All-in-One when i'm trying to install the driver & Software the language is coming arabic,

I don't want it to be in arabic i want it in english, there are no options to select the disired language ?

What does the installation prog. look for to decide the language cause i have some other PCs when i installed the

software on it worked in english !!!!! What is the secret ??

Thanks in advance for your help. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

2 years later, I am having the same problem.

The solution that worked for me was to download the latest drivers from the website from HP.

The drivers extract them selves to a folder which you specify.

Go to this folder and edit the "autorun.inf" file. Search for the word "language".

You will find this word multiple times. But only in three cases the word is followed bij a whole string of abbreviations of languages.

Delete in these three cases all the language abbreviations that you don't need. For example, I deleted all but left "enu"; which is English.

There might be multiple "autorun_xxxxxx.inf" files. Edit them accordingly.

Succes!

HP Recommended

Thanks. It really worked.

HP Recommended

I can not write Arabic language, so could you help me please?

I installed Whats-pp, but  I can not use it in Arabic language.

HP Recommended

How to change the language when installing the Driver & Software ?!?!

HP Recommended

Had the same problem so used a proxy to the right country when downloading & installing. Worked.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.