12-14-2008 12:08 AM
I have an OfficeJet Pro L7680 All-in-One when i'm trying to install the driver & Software the language is coming arabic,
I don't want it to be in arabic i want it in english, there are no options to select the disired language ?
What does the installation prog. look for to decide the language cause i have some other PCs when i installed the
software on it worked in english !!!!! What is the secret ??
Thanks in advance for your help.
06-05-2010 03:14 PM
2 years later, I am having the same problem.
The solution that worked for me was to download the latest drivers from the website from HP.
The drivers extract them selves to a folder which you specify.
Go to this folder and edit the "autorun.inf" file. Search for the word "language".
You will find this word multiple times. But only in three cases the word is followed bij a whole string of abbreviations of languages.
Delete in these three cases all the language abbreviations that you don't need. For example, I deleted all but left "enu"; which is English.
There might be multiple "autorun_xxxxxx.inf" files. Edit them accordingly.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper