Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Officejetpro L7780?  Any hard drive memory on that?  problem with the scrubbing programs that I read of is this is a repurposed printer that I cannot get to work with any of my computers, drivers wont load properly and the computers it did work with are no longer in service.

HP Recommended

Hi

i have a HP 1320n will that store old print jobs in the memory that could be printed by the next person to use it.

or is it just logg records Etc. it doesnt have a hard disk.

Egey21

HP Recommended

I am looking for the same information before donating my 3 printers. 

HP PHOTOSMART C4180 ALL-IN-ONE

HP ENBY 120    E-ALL-IN-ONE

HP OFFICEJET 6310 ALL-IN-0NE

HP Recommended

I am also retiring an HP photoshop c7180 and want to sanitize it before it leaves.

HP Recommended
how can I remove Printer' s Memory
HP Recommended

Purchased a new HP. We want to get rid of our old HP but we have important docs in the memory. How do we erase the printer's memory? Thanks for helping. 🙂

HP Recommended

I have a " HP Photosmart C309a series" Printer.

How can I erase the memory for security reasons.

I just purched A HP Officejet 5740 to replace the

C 309a series that never realy worked as it should have.

Do I need to hook up the c 309 to the web-site to erase the memory?

Thank You

sammy

HP Recommended

I found a link that might be helpful in clearing the memory:

resetting the printer

Though I work for HP, My posts express MY opinion, and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

how to clear memory on hp300 laser jet

HP Recommended
I have a office jet Pro l7680 and cannot get around a print head error. I want to make sure there is no info on the printer (previous scans, print jobs, etc). I want to make sure basically that it is cleared of all data before I get rid of it. I have unplugged for several days (got new printer), but wanted to find out if there is anything else I need to do. All help is appreciated.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.