How to fix 'Memory is low' error message on HP LaserJet 3030 (16839 Views)
Student
wbarattino
Message 1 of 9 (16,839 Views)

How to fix 'Memory is low' error message on HP LaserJet 3030

I have my LaserJet 3030 connected to a PC that is accessed by other home computers on my LAN...been running without problems for years.  The small window on my Laserjet has a statement 'Memory  is low'...I press enter with no effect.  Can anyone give advise on how to correct this problem?

Student
misterperov
Message 2 of 9 (16,498 Views)

Re: How to fix 'Memory is low' error message on HP LaserJet 3030

i have same issue

Master's Graduate
kawaii_aoi
Message 3 of 9 (16,496 Views)

Hi wbarattino and misterperov,

Please bear with me as I'm not supporting much of business printers but I found a similar article on HP Business Forums.

I also found this article (although it's a Color LJ 2600n printer) from the HP Business Support Center site.

Hope this helps both of you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cheers! :smileyhappy:

* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
Student
aleashisa
Message 4 of 9 (16,388 Views)

I had this problem and I fixed it by going to Printers and Faxes, right click your printer, choose properties, click on Device Settings tab, go down to Installable options, select 224 MB from Printer Memory menu (it showed 96 MB on mine). Then, I was able to print my PDF document.

Student
Rondevleifreak
Message 5 of 9 (16,017 Views)

Hi Wbarattino, did you manage to sort out your memory problems?  I am experiencing the same issue with my HP3030 printer and I am using it on a print server on my network.  I have now coupled it directly to my Macbook Pro but still get the same error  - also after years of no issues!

Student
roops
Message 6 of 9 (15,146 Views)

My printer fails to print and memory low comes on the small window on the peinter and pressing enter does not solve it.

I have deleted all files in que in the printer

Student
Um4nk
Message 7 of 9 (9,367 Views)

i can fix it

its about memory init on board

you can do

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 8 of 9 (9,267 Views)

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/

I hope this helps.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
Student
RHEEE
Message 9 of 9 (1,139 Views)

Re: How to fix 'Memory is low' error message on HP LaserJet 3380?

How do you fix Memory is low error message on HP Laser Jet 3380?

wbarattino wrote:

I have my LaserJet 3030 connected to a PC that is accessed by other home computers on my LAN...been running without problems for years.  The small window on my Laserjet has a statement 'Memory  is low'...I press enter with no effect.  Can anyone give advise on how to correct this problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation