04-26-2011 03:35 PM
Are you sure it is a clutch problem or actually a feed roller issue? Does it not pick the paper at all or does it jam after it enters the printer? The pickup roller is a user replaceable item which can be ordered through HP. The user guide lists the replacement media pick roller as part number:
04-26-2011 07:01 PM
This I'm not so sure whether it is the clutch problem or the feed roller. I sent it to computer shop & he replied me is the feed clutch problem. Therefore, before they do a repair for me, I really wanted to understand my printer condition. It should be the jam after it enters the printer each time & making it does not pick up the paper. If it is really the roller issue, how much would it cost in Malaysia?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper