03-22-2010 04:05 PM
I have a printer which is broken. It is still under HP warranty. I took it back to Micro Center but they will not help because I didn't buy their additional cost warranty. They told me to take it to an HP repair place. I looked up on web site "Partner Locator" which listed many repair locations in Houston. Problem is they don't want to mess with warranty work. One said it would be smarter just to throw it away and buy a new one. (If I do that the new one sure won't be an HP!)
Am I correct in concluding that the HP warranty is worthless or is there some way to get the thing fixed?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper