How to install Printer HP LaserJet P2015 in Windows 7! (19635 Views)
Top Student
luck_touch
Message 1 of 5 (19,635 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to install Printer HP LaserJet P2015 in Windows 7!

Dear all!

I am luck using windows 7-32bit. I would like to install Printer HP LaserJet P2015 in Windows 7, but I can't install it because when installing, I get it failed. In fact, I can install it in Windows XP without any obstacles, but now I upgrade to Windows 7 32-bit. Would you mind telling me what to do to solve it?

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to hearing from all.

My best regards,

LUCK

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 5 (19,617 Views)

Re: How to install Printer HP LaserJet P2015 in Windows 7!

Hi LUCK,

The printing functionality for your driver is prodided by the HP Universal Print Driver.

You may download the driver by clicking the Download button from the link below:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18...

If you may find it hard to understand any of the installation steps, you may find the full details below:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?&objectID=c02536202#A6

Please let me know of any needed clarification.

Sincerly,

Shlomi

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?&objectID=c02536202#A6
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Top Student
luck_touch
Message 3 of 5 (19,612 Views)

[ Edited ]

Dear Shlomi!

I already download the file and I will install it in my Windows 7 32-bit in 7 days because now I am on my vocation so I can't try it. If it's helpful, I will let you know. Hope you will keep in touch with me during six or seven days later because I will let you know whether it will help to solve my problem or not. I, however, hope very much it really helps me.

Thanks a lot for your fast and helpful answer.

Thanks a lot and best wishes to you!

My best regards,

LUCK

Top Student
luck_touch
Message 4 of 5 (19,566 Views)

[ Edited ]

Dear ShlomiL!

This is called LUCK, who was having a problem with installing the Printer HP LaserJet P2015 Windows 7-32Bit. Now I can resolve it because I followed ShlomiL's instructions. I please thank you very much for helping to solve my problem and that really helped me saving the time because I could figure it out immediately after I followed your instructions. I am really very grateful to you and it's the best way of installing the above printer.

May God be with you and best wishes to you and all of you all the time!

My Warmest Regards,

LUCK

Top Student
Feel_Free
Message 5 of 5 (19,384 Views)

Hello Shlomil,

I got problem in installing my HP Laserjet P2015 in win7 32 Bit, and i thought that it is my lucky day today because i found your post here on how to install it properly, but sad to say as i browse to your given instruction, i was stucked up in Creating a New Port, because "HP STANDARD TCP/IP PORT" in not availble in my system on the drop down list as you can see the image below:

err.jpg

Do you have any idea if what am I going to do now?

Your timely response is highly appreciated.

Thanks...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation