How to order printhead for C309a? (16510 Views)
Honor Student
jmlude_93
Message 1 of 69 (16,510 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to order printhead for C309a?

[ Edited ]

I own an All-in-One C09a who's print head seems to be broken. Unfortunately, the printer just went out of warranty earlier this month, so I realize that HP won't send me a new one for free. In light of this, I'd like to purchase one myself, but there is no option to purchase a print head from the HP Parts Store. Where can I purchase one?

Student
nhansam
Message 2 of 69 (16,492 Views)

Re: How to order printhead for C309a?

I need one too, please. Thanks

Teacher
rainbowlady23
Message 3 of 69 (16,481 Views)

[ Edited ]

sent the two of you a message how you can get a replacement printhead of no charge.

---Click KUDOS if you want to say THANKS.
Distinguished Professor
Ciara_B
Message 4 of 69 (16,459 Views)

Hi

To purchase a printhead, check out the 'purchase a new one online' link at the top of this page

This brings you to the HP Part Store, where you can purchase a replacement printhead.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
Dalmaar
Message 5 of 69 (16,446 Views)

I to have need of a new printhead for my C309A.  Conctacted HP Parts and was told that it was not available yet and I should contanct a list of provided vendors.  None of which carry the part.  Where can part# CB326-30002 be ordered? 

MWB Student
Student
MWB
Message 6 of 69 (16,425 Views)

I have the same problem.  The HP website refers you to a list of resellers none of which seem to sell the part.  If I need to buy a new printer it won't be HP.  The Photosmart is not such an old printer that HP has already stopped stocking parts for it.

Distinguished Professor
Ciara_B
Message 7 of 69 (16,417 Views)

Hi Dalmaar

For the PS c309a (which is a 5 ink printer) you can go to the HP Part Store to get a CN642.

For anyone else reading that has a 4 ink printer that accepts the same supplies, you can get a CN643.

Kind Regards

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
ibi181
Message 8 of 69 (16,363 Views)

HP is completely negligent and horrible for doing this to their customers.  A printer that needs replacement parts after only one year is a piece of garbage.

HP could learn a lot from apple.  I have an apple machine that has worked for three-years and if anything ever goes wrong, I can get it fixed for free at the apple store.  That is a company that stands behind their quality.  HP has no honor or respect for their customers.

Student
really
Message 9 of 69 (16,202 Views)

I just spoke with an online rep of HP and he gave me four places to order a printhead.  None of them sell it.  Please help me find a way to order a printhead.  Is is going to be this difficult to order parts for this printer in the future or is there a transfer of duties going on here?

Honor Student
jmlude_93
Message 10 of 69 (16,188 Views)

Well, I still don't have a new printhead.  RainbowLady sent me a PM, which asked me to give my contact info so that a technician could contact me.  I gave my contact info, but nobody ever from HP ever contacted me.

Ciara_B, the HP Parts store doesn't allow me to add the CN642 to the shopping cart, which of course prevents me from ordering the part.  I assume this is because the part is not available.  Can you confirm?

I have continued to search online to find somebody who sells them to no avail.  At this point, I'm not sure what to do.

In case somebody from HP reads this: I would appreciate a response to let me know if it is even possible to get a printhead for the C309a.  If HP is no longer making these printheads, then please tell me so; I'm tired of wasting time looking for something that isn't available.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation