07-03-2014 05:29 PM
I am using hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer and am trying to print a booklet in pdf format. Also I am printing on both sides of the sheet and the second page is upside down.
07-03-2014 07:42 PM
The booklet MUST be setup during the design phase before exporting to PDF. We can't change layout of pdf files unless we have a very expensive product called Acrobat. For up-side-down, when printing duplex, change Flip long/short edge option will fix this. Please try:
Click Print > Properties (or Printer setup) > Under Both side option change Flip long edge (can be short edge).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper