01-10-2014 07:40 PM
I looking to print some text, however, I need it to a mirror image so I can transfer it. I am working with word processor 2007 and my printer is a HP Deskjet 3520. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
01-22-2014 12:56 PM
Hi AaliyahsMama and welcome to the HP Forum,
I understand that you are looking to flip or mirror your text in Word 2007.
In this post by Suzanne S. Barnhill, Microsoft MVP (Word) she writes:
"Word has no built-in way to flip text. For small amounts of text, you can mirror WordArt objects. Alternatively, you can select text, Copy, then Paste Special as a picture and flip that, but the text will not look quite right.
Your best bet is to check your printer Properties. Many printers have an option labeled "Flip horizontal," "Mirror image," or "T-shirt transfer" that will do what you want."
I hope this information helps, let me know.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper