05-29-2012 04:14 PM
HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer - C410a
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
I want to convert a .PDF file from Black-&-White to White-&-Black. A 303 page manual I need to print has black pages and white ink (ouch!).
06-11-2012 03:01 PM
I believe this can be done in adobe reader via preferences and then accessibility. Give it a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
06-13-2012 10:15 AM
Hmm, I found this link that has a post indicating most PDFs can be inverted using a well rounded image editing software like Photoshop or Gimp(Free). If you decide to go that route here are the steps from that0n3guy's post:
"-Download and install gimp
-Open the pdf with gimp: File -> open ->file.pdf
An import from pdf screen will pop up. You can only import one page at a time (well.. you can do multiples, but it puts it in its own layer... ). I usually only up the resolution to about 150 or 200 pixels/inch.
- Invert the colors: Colors -> Invert
- Save the image as a tiff -> file -> save as
done" -- The post is somewhat dated so more functionality could have been added to handle multiple pages.
Best of Luck!
06-15-2012 04:16 PM
You're right, this would work. Same using Photoshop. But it is still one page (photo) at a time. I'm going to pick-and-choose the which ones I need and go from there. If I do find something, I'll try to pass that on.
And again, thanks to all.
07-21-2014 02:15 PM
I downloaded GIMP and AVIRA detected adware or a virus so I had to remove it. Tried it again, downloaded GIMP, same result. Any alternative ways to inverse blueprints to print as black on white background?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper