Question

Student
Apriluk
Message 1 of 2 (1,778 Views)

How to set up photoshop print set up for paper roll on hp designjet 500, Please Help

[ Edited ]

Hi There,

I am having trouble setting up photo shop print setup with my Hp Designjet 500 42" I am using a 36" wide paper roll and have updated the firm ware and drivers etc, however I have yet to be able to select and print an output size that makes use of the length available on the roll

eg print a banner or a rotated image of 30" x 120"

Can anyone advise me how best to do this please,

AP

Message Edited by Apriluk on 10-15-2009 12:46 PM
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (1,765 Views)

Re: How to set up photoshop print set up for paper roll on hp designjet 500, Please Help

Apriluk wrote:

I am having trouble setting up photo shop print setup with my Hp Designjet 500 42" I am using a 36" wide paper roll and have updated the firm ware and drivers etc, however I have yet to be able to select and print an output size that makes use of the length available on the roll

This forum is focused on consumer level products, you may have better luck asking your question in the Designjet forum in the Business Support Forums. When you ask in the Designjet forum (or follow up here) be sure to indicate what operating system you are using.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation