10-18-2010 08:20 PM
Hi, I need to scan my documents but it wont let me because of the "Incorrect Cartridge" error message. I don't have time to run to the store and pick up the correct cartridge I tried to take them out and it still wont let me use the scanner because of the "Insert Print Cartridge" message. How can I get past this so I can scan my documents???? I don't need to print right now just use the scaner! Please Help!
10-19-2010 03:44 AM
I got a C6380 and asked the same thing, I'm missing the black photo cartridge but the printer won't let me scan documents .... The answer I had was to put a cartridge ....
Money $$ Money $$ Money $$
Last time I'm going for an HP.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper