08-27-2010 11:26 PM
We have Two no. Hp Laser Jet CP1515n Printers,
We are facing repetatively the following problems.
Paper Jam, Cleaning Mode and calibration problem. even after hp has replaced that printer twice..
Pl. help me to sort out the problem.
08-27-2010 11:32 PM
after 1 or 2nd page printing it display paper jam problem, after clearing the paper jam it goes in initialization mode. so we have to spent minimum 5 min. for taking one print out...
Pl. help to solve the problem..
08-31-2010 09:13 PM
There could be a little bit of paper that has been left around the roller.
Also, make sure the access panel is making electrical contact and securely closed.
07-30-2013 09:06 AM
I got it to work after continual paper jams by opening tray 1, dropping the paper tray/metal plate then making sure it is clipped back up into place again.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper