04-28-2011 10:45 AM
Hp Photosmart 3310 -
This printer has been running fine for the last couple year until, now.
It ran out of black ink the other day so i brought a replacement cartridge (non-hp; a first time) for it.
Lid up, Old cartridge out, new cartridge in.... the lid now won't close.
I dont want to force it down as something may break.
Does anyone know/have the solution to this problem?
Furthermore, I needed to print off a document so i just held down the silver button on the side.. but now the printer wont print black ink.
Thanks in advance
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper