Question

Top Student
pataa
Message 1 of 6 (3,187 Views)

Hp printer c4480, document hung up in queue wont delete

[ Edited ]

I am trying to print a document, but I can't because I have a document hung up in my printing queue. I tried everything to get rid of it. It has a message by the side of it stating "deleting", but it has not deleted. It was a 7 page pdf document. How can I clear it? Thanks for any suggestions! PS: it  also states 1/6 pages

Student
MOKGASHI
Message 2 of 6 (3,170 Views)

Re: Hp printer c4480, document hung up in queue wont delete

I AM UNABLE TO PRINT EVERY TIME I AM TRYING TO PRINT THE WORK I PRINTED BEFORE CONTINUE TO BE PRINTED.

Teacher
rainbowlady23
Message 3 of 6 (3,152 Views)

Both of you ... kindly download, save and run this print diagnostic utility on your computers

Should there be a problem detected, it will give you a FIX button that you can press to resolve the problem

I would suggest you save it on your desktop so you can always run it anytime should there be pending documents that you cannot easily delete.

PRINT DIAGNOSTIC UTILITY

---Click KUDOS if you want to say THANKS.
Top Student
pataa
Message 4 of 6 (3,143 Views)

Thank you for your answer to my question. I followed instructions but got message it was not designed for my vista 64-bit version. Is there another version of your fix that would cover my Vista Home Premium Sevice Pack 1? Thanks again for replying to my question.

Teacher
rainbowlady23
Message 5 of 6 (3,112 Views)

oh I'm sorry for that. Yes, there's a print diagnostic utility for vista 32 and 64 bit.

go to www.hp.com and click on SUpport and Drivers.

Step 1: choose the download drivers and software

Step 2: type inside the box the model of your printer. photosmart **** and click Go.

Choose the correct operating system in the next screen

After you click NEXT, you will see addition options below. from the options below, you can choose what to download.

Print Diagnostic Utility is under UTILITY

---Click KUDOS if you want to say THANKS.
Top Student
pataa
Message 6 of 6 (3,079 Views)

Many thanks to rainbowlady23 for taking the time to help others! It's people like her that the world needs more of! Thanks again, you're a jewel. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation