08-27-2010 12:57 PM
and i want to install my printer to my new laptop.
Its an HP photosmart c5280 all in one
Is there somewhere i can download the software online or do i have to buy new software?
08-27-2010 11:33 PM
The software can be downloaded from HP here. Select the appropriate operating system then download the appropriate driver and any updates available.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper