02-15-2012 11:57 AM
hi there angpl,
Ink system failures are usually accompanied by an error code so you may want to take note. This article has troubleshooting steps for ink system failure and some quick references for particular codes. Follow the steps outlined and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
07-12-2012 03:32 PM
I am having the same problem, but there is not error code associated with the message. It says: "Ink System Failure. Please turn Printer off and then on." No additional codes or instructrions.
I have tried to clean the heads without any luck.
07-13-2012 10:57 AM
Hi there tmuse,
What printer model and operating system is this for?
11-01-2012 07:52 AM
12-19-2012 10:26 AM
This happened to me this morning. Printed three sheets and then this message. Have cleaned everything, shut off, turned on, unplugged, replugged, rebooted, new cartridges. Help.
12-19-2012 10:43 AM
12-19-2012 11:48 AM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper