05-31-2011 12:40 PM
I currently have this error continuing even on shut down and back on. I cleaned and replaced all wheels. pulled image transfer unit out and cleaned all dust in and around unit. I pulled out the fuser unit and cleaned all around it. I pulled out tray 2 cleaned. There is no jams or papers stuck anywhere. It doesnt get far enough for there to be a paper jam. We did a cold reset and still has error. The machine is networked but jams even when we select config page.
What happens is when someone prints to printer usually drawer 2 or 3, the unit displays it is lifting tray 2 or 3 and then the error shows a jam in tray 1 (Manual Feed Tray). We found that if tray 1 has paper in it, then there is no error. However it will then only pull from tray 1 and no other tray.
Any help would be appreciated.
I hope I have this in the right spot now.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: I have a HP LJ5550dn that has a 13.01.00 error, Jam in tray 1.
06-02-2011 02:39 PM
Found the Solution, it was the paper sensor. It was dislodged, once we clipped it down into place the printer worked like new.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper