11-05-2011 05:58 PM
My deskjet 5440 will not print. I have checked it all out with the troubleshooter. When I try to print, the orange arrow flashes and says it is out of paper, but I do have paper in it. Can't figure out what the problem is. Can anyone help?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper