09-14-2012 06:34 PM
Your printer supports the following sizes of envelopes:
U.S. #10: 105 x 241 mm (4.125 x 9.5 inches)
U.S. #9: 99 x 226 mm (3.9 x 8.9 inches)
A2: 111 x 146 mm (4.4 x 5.8 inches)
DL: 110 x 220 mm (4.3 x 8.7 inches)
C6: 114 x 162 mm (4.5 x 6.4 inches)
You need to load them properly:
You can load one or more envelopes (max 10) into the paper tray of your HP All-in-One. Do not use shiny or embossed envelopes or envelopes that have clasps or windows.
Note For specific details on how to format text for printing on envelopes, consult the help files in your word processing software. For best results, consider using a label for the return address on envelopes.
To load envelopes
1. Remove all paper from the paper tray.
2. Insert one or more envelopes into the far right side of the paper tray with the envelope flaps up and to the left. Slide the stack of envelopes forward until it stops.
3. Squeeze and hold the tab on the top of the paper-width guide, then slide the paper-width guide inward against the stack of envelopes until it stops. Do not overload the paper tray; make sure the stack of envelopes fits within the paper tray and is no higher than the top of the paper-width guide
Tip For more help on loading envelopes, refer to the diagram engraved in the base of the paper tray.
Source: page #26 of its manual.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper