07-12-2009 11:38 PM
I Have a HP Photosmart C5550 All in one printer. I use Vista. I Just re installed the drivers off the website.
Heres the problem: I ran a cartridge ink/ printer test and the color looks great everything is fine. I even ran the clean printer cartridge mode. BUT when I try to print something in color it comes out extremely dull and lack of detail. It almost seems its printing from a limited color scale (But the test prints are fine, Only when i try to print something else.) when I printed things not in color it seems fine for detail. Ive spent over an hour ajusting options and trying diffrent settings and everytime the picture comes out the same. I would really appreciate and help I could get. Thanks in advance.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper