Ink System Failure (9863 Views)
Student
coordinator
Message 1 of 9 (9,863 Views)

Ink System Failure

i am getting an error message "there is a problem with the printer ink system"  i have done everything that was suggested.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 9 (9,845 Views)

Re: Ink System Failure

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model and your operating system help out a lot.

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Top Student
donaldyoung
Message 3 of 9 (9,782 Views)

What printer are you using?

You check the solutions at this forum post about ink system failure error messages appearing on hp printers. it has helped a lot of users.

I hope it helps you out.

Student
Protron
Message 4 of 9 (7,368 Views)

HP PSC 1610xi All-in-One have for years re-inked carts, but for some reason this one keeps saying any of several errors:

wrong cart,

check black cart,

insert carts,

and it goes on and on.

This printer DID WORK JUST FINE, was revitalizing older cart and added ink to it, now all these problems.

Reading preposts, I have done the disconnect forceing a full reset, but this does nothing except cause a different error message to show.

What could be the problem?

Would heating with hair dryer help?

Cleaning cart --- is it that the cart has become contaminated with ink or hand touching?

Give us some help here,

you can reply direct bill neill at yahoo dot com remove spaces.

Thanks

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 5 of 9 (7,276 Views)

Ink System Failure

protron,

This article should help get you back on track. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
http://goo.gl/LoN9e

Best of Luck!
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
jc0325
Message 6 of 9 (4,753 Views)

I keep getting an error message "ink system failure"  I have changed all the cartriges and cannot seem to resolve this problem.  Please advise

Honor Student
jc0325
Message 7 of 9 (4,752 Views)

I am using a Hewlett Packard C7280 All in One Printer

Student
David5558
Message 8 of 9 (4,744 Views)

Im constanly replcing black Ink cartridges. They seem to run dry every 3 to 4 weeks of low normal printing.

Student
RedwoodPrint
Message 9 of 9 (1,958 Views)

Hi Donald, thank you so much for your link. I followed all the directions including putting my print head in hot water and it worked wonders. Many, many thanks.

Shea

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation