12-04-2011 02:26 PM
12-26-2011 01:28 PM
If this was the online guide that you used:
Then tech support 1-800-474-6836 under warranty (or extended warranty). Otherwise, maybe a new printer.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
01-19-2012 05:14 AM
I, also, have experienced this problem. Tried cleaning everything, replacing everthing - including the print head - nothing has worked. The printer will come back on line if I turn it off and turn it on again. I can then print a couple pages, but when the next print job is submitted, the message returns. The unit is approximately 2 years old. Very disappointing.
01-28-2012 11:28 AM
I keep getting message on 6380 HP printer of an ink failure. Just put in new ink cartridge for it. Worked for a little while then started getting this message about ink failure. Can't find my manual.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper