03-25-2011 03:03 AM
My HP C4599 printer reports "Ink cartridge damaged or missing", rather annoying as both cartridges are fairly new, the more annoying as there is no indication as to which cartridge is damaged (they are most certainly not missing...). I have tried removing both cartridges and cleaned the electric contacts and the nozzle, but that didn't help.
So, how can I find out which cartridge to replace?
12-03-2012 11:30 AM
I had the same message; bought package 564XL, with 564 Cyan, magenta, yellow - when I replaced with the old cartridges got same message. Will now buy a new printer, because these cartridges fried my HP printer. I bought the pack at Staples, and they are made in China. When I return this pack to Staples will inform them what happened. I believe these cartridges damaged the cartridge connections in the printer.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper