08-30-2009 12:04 AM
My ink cartridge is dripping everywhere.
I have a Photosmart C4180 all in one printer. No ink, so I was going to replace the cartridge. I open the front and found ink splatter on the front cover, behind and of course, on the bottom of the printer.
Question is, 1. does 90 deg temperature makes it drip? 2. I don't use my printer very often, 3. this is the original cartridge, printer is about 3 years old. I thought if anything, it would dry up before it drips.
Does anyone have any answer to this?
Also, it seems like there is no way to clean this mess up without dismantling it.
08-30-2009 02:52 PM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper