10-31-2010 09:13 AM
I am using the HP 1050 ALL IN ONE J410 SERIES printer for the past 1 month... After a while the hp driver sofware is not showing my ink levels... it is showing nill always... any one could help on this
11-02-2010 04:37 AM
The following link provides assistance in checking ink levels on the HP 1050 printer Ink level check, although it sounds like you may have been through this procedure already.
Failing that re-installing the software and going back through the check ink level steps should hopefully resolve the problem for you.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper