11-20-2008 04:22 PM
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: Ink washing away C5180
06-30-2009 08:36 PM
[snip] I use the photo sheet all the times but, it's still a problem with washing away ink. [snip] How can I replace HP 02 ink with a new ink brand? How can I resolve it? Thank you.
HP Advanced Photo Paper provides water resistant prints with the HP 02 Vivera ink.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
11-20-2008 04:44 PM
Get a can of cheap hair spray (really!!) Lightly spray over entire surface, let dry.
This was an old trick I use to use in art classes, pre computer when things were done by hand.
11-21-2008 09:27 AM
11-21-2008 09:10 PM
12-01-2008 02:11 PM
I'm having the same problem on my Photosmart C7280 all-in-one. About a year ago I switched from a Cannon all-in-one because of the smaller footprint in my office. I'm finding that any moisture on my hands makes the ink run, even on paper that was printed weeks before. It makes me hesitate to print anything other than drafts... not a good result. The Cannon ink did not have the same problem.
So, are there any inks besides the Vivera that work on this printer?
If faulty ink makes it necessary for me to buy more expensive paper, I will not be a happy camper.
12-01-2008 09:45 PM
12-02-2008 10:53 AM
12-02-2008 12:39 PM
12-08-2008 06:56 AM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper